Kerry and guest Al Hodge from Arkansas Capital Corp. discuss small business lending, financial information for entrepreneurs and more.
- State of Arkansas Business Center – this resource is from the state and offers links to various government information, permits, licensing, verification, directories and more.
- Arkansas Capital Corporation Group – Small business lending and more.
- UALR – Small Business Development Center
- UofA – Small Business Development Center
- Kerry’s Business Plan advice – Kerry wrote an article for Brave Magazine about how to write a business plan, complete with a template.
- A-Z index for Business from the IRS – This resource has everything you need for all types of businesses from Sole Proprietor to Corporations and more. The documents and resources can help you find everything you need to make your business legal.
- Small Business Administration – The Small Business Administration is a United States government agency that provides support to entrepreneurs and small businesses.