80Rolando Delgado is an American mixed martial artist. He has fought for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and Bellator Fighting Championships. He was a cast member on The Ultimate Fighter 8. After departing from the UFC, Delgado dropped back down to his original weight class and won twice in Arkansas MMA promotions and later at an undercard fight by unanimous decision.
Delgado opened a gym in Little Rock called Westside MMA and works there as a coach along with others such as Matt Hamilton, Borris Washington and T.J. Brown. The gym is an 8,000 square foot facility located minutes from Downtown Little Rock and houses Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Champion Hillary Williams and UFC / Bellator veteran Mike Wessel and is open to aspiring athletes of all levels.
He and guest host R.J. Martino will discuss the in’s and out’s of opening a gym or other exercise or fitness related business.
- 7 Questions to ask before opening a gym
- How to start a gym or fitness center
- Good Customer Service a Competitive Advantage
- Finding a Profitable Niche in Fitness
- The Case Against Fast Growth
- Essential Elements of Working with a Business Partner
- IRS Checklist for Starting a Business
- 12 Signs You Have an Entrepreneur Mindset
- Signs to Start Your Own Business
- Starting Your Own Business – When to take the Leap
- What Does it Take to Become a Professional MMA Fighter
- How to Build a Community in your Gym
- Hiring the Right People – 9 Ways to Improve Your Hiring Process
- Hiring and Retaining Good Employees is Important
- How to Keep a Fitness New Year’s Resolution